1. Honey they're bringing out a T.V. crew, they wanna do a story
2. tell'em bout your mama and the bowling league, Tell'em bout
1. bout me and you, They'll be stringing up bright lights in the back
2. junior and his baseball team, I'll show' em my nine point buck on
1. yard there'll be cameras on their shoulders we'll be reading cue
2. the wall, I'll blow a few fimes on my new duck call, Let' em see
1. cards, Leave them long johns on the line, if the kids look dirty
2. old blue, how he sleeps all day, we'll bring out the Elvis T.V.
1. that'll be just fine.
they're gonna put us on Lifestyles of the not so rich and famous,
They wanna see us go hogwild over beans and barbeque,
They wanna see my Fairlane up on blocks, the holes in all our socks,
I'm talkin' 'bout Lifestyles of the not so rich and famous.
E A7 E
Yeah, our idea of a high-class living is sitting on the porch on a
cool night, Our champagne and caviar, is a R.C. Cola and a moonpie,
E B7 E
I'm talkin bout lifestyles of the not so rich and famous,
E B7 E
Lifestyles of the not so rich and famous__________!